We provide Free formal education for economically weaker children. Running a school named Buddhi Mission.
Education is the one of the most critical components of sustainable development. Education acts as a key catalyst in empowering individuals with knowledge and skills and giving them access to productive employment in the future. The link between education and the ability of the poor to transform their lives for the better is well established. Access to education can also provide better access to health and sanitation, gender equity, livelihood opportunities and can act as a powerful agent of social change.
We provide useful and relevant elementary education to all the children of the area, special coaching to drop-out children to bring them back in the school and also impart value based education.
We address gender – specific issues that prevent girls from having access to education.
Please provide the following details regarding the school -
- Year of establishment – 15/01/2016
- Affiliation – N.A.
- Run by the trust 25% seats are reserved for economically weaker section. All children irrespective of caste, religion etc.
- Leased premises
- Grand/funds received till date No
- No. of students – 40 Teacher – 5
- Medium of instruction – English
- At present – Primary upto std V
- Any other detail – At present we are providing free eduction to all and will provide other facilities such as uniform, school bags, books complete without any fee upto a strength of 56 ( fifty six students ) , so we want help from the community.
Make A Donation
The more social welfare activities we undertake, the more we understand that still a lot needs to be done, since sustainable social development is a huge task which requires equally huge financial as well as non financial resources. So we seek and welcome monetary and non monetary support from individuals, organizations, companies, charitable institutions to contribute towards our noble endeavour.